Mock Schedule for Saturday, October 6, 2007
9am - Jeff Pourchier (Head Coach of Reinhardt College) Speaking on 'Half Court Zone Defenses or Offenses'
9:45am - Tony Ingle (Head Coach of Kennesaw State University) Speaking on 'Kennesaw State Basketball'
10:30am - Mike Leeder (Head Coach of Georgia Southwestern State University) Speaking on 'Half Court Man-to-Man defense'
11:15-12:30pm - See Truett-McConnell College men go through Individual workouts / Offensive skill work with Cory Baldwin (Head Coach at Truett McConnell College) and eat your Lunch (which is provided by TMC)
12:45pm - Gordon Gibbons (Head Coach of Clayton State University) Speaking on 'Full Court Man-to-Man Defense'
1:30pm - T-shirt pick-up and dismissal
$40 if you mail in your payment / pre-register
$50 if you pay at the door
All checks should be made out to Truett-McConnell Basketball Booster Club
- Take I-85 north through Gwinnett County; merge left onto I-985 toward Gainesville
- Drive 24 miles and leave I-985 at Exit 24
- Turn left onto US 23/Jesse Jewell Parkway, and go to second traffic light
- Turn right onto Limestone Parkway, and continue until it dead-ends into US 129
- Turn right onto US 129, and travel approximately 20 miles to town of Cleveland
- At traffic light on the square in Cleveland, turn right onto GA 115 East (East Kytle Street)
- Continue one mile, and see the college on the left of the highway.
- Take GA 400 north to traffic light near Dahlonega
- GA 400 will become Long Branch Road/GA 115 at the traffic light
- Continue on Long Branch Road/GA 115 several miles to intersection at traffic light
- Turn right and continue on GA 115 East to the town of Cleveland
- At traffic light on the square in Cleveland, go straight ahead for one mile
- See the college on the left of the highway