Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Looking for writers, photographers



Interested in Georgia high school basketball? Love to write? Love to take pictures? You are just what I'm looking for. Georgia Hoops is looking for help with the blog. If you are interested in submitting articles for the site and/or contributing pictures to the site, email me samples of your work at georgiahoops@gmail.com.

Ideally, I'd love to find high school students that write or take pictures for the school newspaper. I started my journalism career as a high school reporter when I wasn't playing. A couple of great writers for the Dallas Morning News took me under their wing and helped open doors along the way. I'm a big believer in giving back.

Parents, if you have a great camera and take action shots at games and wish to share any of your shots, by all means, I'd love to use them!

Georgia Hoops is a completely free site meant for a meeting place for basketball fans in our lovely state. Therefore, the job is a free and volunteer basis only.

Again, if you are interested in writing or sharing photographs, please contact me at georgiahoops@gmail.com.