Sunday, October 26, 2008

Getting closer....

The season is right around the corner and there isn't anyone in the state more excited for another season of basketball. The Georgia Hoops blog will be picking up steam in the near future. My duties at Rivals.com have been keeping me quite busy with the national news but I'm ready to dive into another year of high school hoops in the Peach State.

For starters, I'd like to know who the top freshman, in your opinion, are in the state. Some of you may know that I don't really keep up on the young guys. I don't see the need to get these young pups all excited about themselves this early in the game but it is important to know who the guys are to watch down the road. I've seen some talent in the 2012 class already at various fall camps. But I'd like to get your thoughts. If you know of a good freshman, please email me at georgiahoops@gmail.com.

Here is what I'm looking for:

- Player's name
- Height
- Weight
- School
- Position
- Why I need to know about them.

There is much more to coming on the Georgia Hoops blog, the only completely FREE site on the Internet that covers the state like this one.

See you soon.

Justin