Thursday, November 29, 2007

Don't give up, don't ever give up



Those of you that have watched any sort of college basketball this week, have seen the Jim Valvano story and have been asked to donate to the V Foundation for cancer research. I'm a big believer in letting the American public judge for themselves with their own charitable decisions. I don't push and advise anyone when it comes to personal decisions. But I strongly urge you to donate to some sort of cancer research. We as a human race cannot run away from this disease. It has made an impact on my life and I'm sure it is has made an impact on you at one point of your life.

Let's come together, as we always do this time of year, and support a great cause.

Let's put a press on cancer. Let's cause it to turnover and not grab hold of our lives. If you wish, take a moment to help the world fight the cancer battle. The V Foundation continues to fight the fight.

The V Foundation